Thursday, January 24, 2013

 photo AwaisWelcomPic.jpg

LIFE AT                 ASIA PACIFIC UNIVERISTY OF TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION - AWAIS Farooqi photo Desktop-wallpaper-gallery-abstract-black-and-red-abstract-art2_zps77057bed.jpg



“It’s a life, and it has to change, a chance to gain.” It’s the time, and it was the day when I first time joined this place, The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation.

Chapter # 1
– A New Beginning –


Living abroad far miles from your family is a great challenge to your life. It gives new chances to gain and It throws you into the free world, it feels like a bird who starts its flight under full protection of parents and learn how to fight, pray and hide to live in this land and once its grown up with its wide wings, it is free to fly anywhere with those learned skills and faces the new world to achieve its further life. Whiles everyone across the world always dream to study abroad especially from Asian countries or those from under-developed countries, where there are lack of resources to fully support its seeds, then we seek to have higher education after completing schools or colleges, to earn the best program ever that you always dreamt to become in future, at your school-age. As it is well said by UNICEF organization, the children welfare organization that its ambitions stands for:

Every child is born with rights. The right to:

  • ·         the best possible start in life
  • ·         the highest standards of heal and education
  • ·         a name and a nationality
  • ·         protection from harm, exploitation and violence
  • ·         participation in matters that affect them
  • ·         Be treated equally to every other child.        

                                  
 If I take these points into consideration here with the change in my life with my university at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation, I can compare that these rights are being fulfilled by my university. Even thus UNICEF is children support organization of the world but there RIGHTS for Children are also applicable for university level as well. Perhaps university is a place where a child should have its own right in university to open its own self, meaning being treated as equal, especially in an international university, as APU has more than 90 nationalities seeking education today with each and every one being self-respected by each and every one in university itself; like university staff members or other students. This I learned while being in APU-Malaysia.

 Asia Pacific University has given me a platform, which has totally changed my present life from its history. Its culture, communities and friendly environment not only gave me a chance to enhance myself but I believe that it has promoted myself between the individual all over the world, wherever I stand I own myself and my character, that’s how you develop yourself while eating your meal in between a well-mannered organization and learn how to react on your weakness of not falling a bit down of your bite without making a huge chewing noise. I can stand ahead and speak on my behalf with complete confident that I always lacked before joining APU.

 I was a lean boy, who always stayed quite most of the time among public. This behave I still possess but I can say that it’s a part of my personal character may be, that I don’t really like public places so I avoided it always, and I still do it but I meant to say here is that I was always quite even if I wanted to say something, I was not purely confident of myself for saying out something, even if I knew very well about the topic is being discussed among my pears but I always stayed quite especially when it comes to professional bodies, I have been always not well presentable with my low voice, eyes down, no confidence at all. Yeah! But I have been always quite less an excellent and more than a good student during my school or college age. But studying very hard doesn't give a path to gain opportunities in this twisted world. You may be a gold medalist throughout your education but if you lack your personal confidence and communication skills with the practical outside-world, you can’t achieve your goals so easily. Conclusion! You need to be well-trained of yourself to communicate with outer-worlds’ and be presentable of your own skills, be confident of your oneself, to practice the real life opportunities around you, this is how Asia Pacific University trained me to think today, after being here for about four years now.

 My first year at APU was quite amazing, where I found myself in a home with the due respect and support I received from here. I still remember the Orientation day! All the good prospect of Asia Pacific University was introduced to me. It was about a week of orientation session, and each day was well prepared and organized to totally get students familiar with university academics and their running systems. I like the way they oriented us, first a simple introduction to APU, then add-on some extracurricular activities like debate discussion on topics, the best debater got an appreciation gift hamper, then the next activity was quite adventurous, where different groups of people were given a clue to find out its answer from all over the university campus. Infect my team was successful to get correct answer and each of my group member got appreciation gift hamper as UCTI-T-shirt as well. Wow! It was really amazing to get into activities like that which developed mutual understanding among different regions of students working as a whole team and from here the friendship cycle started, perhaps. So the life began first day at university with a smile on everyone’s face J, not like a sleepy head. Then the orientation kept going on with different topics and discussion, where university rules and regulations, accommodation rules were instructed. After that each badge of specialization degree were separated and introduced to their main faculty of departments and the next following week an Engineer in me started to built, come-on I mean the degree-classes started, almost the fun was over yet but challenging thus. Perhaps, the whole week was full of fun and new things came to be seen and observed. And the Challenge Engineering Accepted too ;-).

                                                     
                                                                                                                           

            



                                                                                                                                                                  









Flag Counter

164 comments:

  1. На портале гидра официальный сайт юзеры сумеют покупать товар в розницу, или значительной партией. Квалифицированные продавцы маркета UnionГИДРА имеют определенный ранг, что отображен всем посетителя магазина. В данном случае есть возможность закупить какие угодно субстанции, бытовую технику или конфиденциальную информацию. Отыскать конкретный продукт в значительной степени просто – можно сравнить цену, или просмотреть показатель дилера.

    ReplyDelete